Why relocate or establish a business in the Isle of Man?
The Isle of Man has developed a great reputation for attracting and developing businesses from around the globe, with numerous benefits available to those businesses looking to relocate to the Isle of Man including:
- 0% corporation tax on trading profits and 10% for defined regulated business
- Business friendly government and environment
- The DTI's Financial Assistance Scheme may be able to assist new businesses relocate and to develop on the Island should conditions be met
- Operation of a VAT system in collaboration with the UK which maintains a special relationship with the EU and which provides access to EU markets for goods
- Skilled labour force
- World class telecommunications infrastructure
- The Isle of Man maintains Standard and Poor's and Moody's sovereign rating of "AA", a high rating awarded demonstrating the high quality of the island's political, legal and regulatory environment.
- The Island has been confirmed as not being included in the OECD's 'blacklist of non-cooperative tax havens' and instead making it onto the OECD's 'whitelist'.
How can Corporate Options assist in relocating or establishing a business in the Isle of Man?
Our sister business, Corporate Options, is a licensed Class 4 Corporate Service Provider and can provide the following services:
- Establishment of Isle of Man companies
- Provide company secretarial and administration services
- Act as a central point of contact for the business
- Liaise with the Financial Supervision Commission in respect of company requirements
- Liaise with the Department of Trade and Industry in the application of grants for financial assistance if applicable
- Provide officers to the company
- Provide a registered office for the business
- Provide guidance in respect of VAT registration and local tax requirements
- Apply for work permits where appropriate
- Provide accounting, bookkeeping and payroll functions if necessary
- Provide serviced office facilities